Corporation tax represents a substantial part of a business' trading costs. In addition the increased reporting obligations, robust investigation policies on the part of the tax authorities and harsher penalties for non-compliance, mean that an undue amount ofa business' time and resources can be taken up in collecting revenue for the Government.
Every profitable business in the UK has to pay tax, but some small businesses pay more tax than is necessary. We will examine your company’s potential tax liabilities and prepare a plan to manage these in the most efficient way in order to avoid paying more tax than you need to.
Whether you are about to start a company or a seasoned business person, we can help you in many vital areas. For example, what business structure you should choose when starting out? Will you be a self-employed sole trader, a partnership or limited company? We will advise you on how to register your business and when to start paying tax.
We offer a range of services to help you minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation.
Our services in this area include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital/revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance, including corporation tax and self assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
At Cindele Ltd we can efficiently and effectively deal with issues such as the day to day running of self-assessment, the differing treatment of income and expenses, claiming reliefs such as Research and Development tax credits and maximising capital allowance claims.