Corporation tax represents a substantial part of a business' trading costs and although every profitable business in the UK has to pay tax, some small businesses pay more tax than is necessary. We will examine your company’s potential tax liabilities and prepare a plan to manage these in the most efficient way in order to avoid paying more tax than you need to.
We offer a range of services to help you minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation.
Our services in this area include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital/revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance, including corporation tax and self assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
At Cindele Ltd we can efficiently and effectively deal with issues such as the day to day running of self-assessment, the differing treatment of income and expenses, claiming reliefs such as Research and Development tax credits and maximising capital allowance claims.