- Company formation
- Bookkeeping & accounting
- Personal finance
- Business Support
Company formation & administration
Cindele Ltd offers a comprehensive Company Secretarial and Administrative service to ensure that you meet your statutory obligations. We can advise you of all the duties required of you under company law and assist you in performing these duties.
We can advise and assist with all the legal requirements under Company Law including:
- Company formations
- Registered Office information
- Confirmation Statements
- Company Register entries
- Changes and amendments for Directors and Company Secretary
- Preparation of dividend paperwork for shareholders
- Advising you on the appropriate legal procedures to change the officers of the company, changes in shareholdings, amendments to the accounting reference date, dividend declarations, etc
- Advising you of Director’s responsibilities
- Maintaining your statutory Minutes
- Maintaining your statutory Registers
- Attendance of Board and General Meetings and to advise you on procedural matters
- Filing all necessary accounts, forms, returns and resolutions on the public record at Company’s House
- Advising and assisting you with your tax affairs
Bookkeeping & accounting
Bookkeeping and accounts preparation are part of our day to day activities at Cindele Ltd. Using the latest computing systems we will prepare your accounts promptly and efficiently and then provide you with a clear explanation of your accounts and tax situation to ensure that you have a full understanding of the figures prepared for you.
Our bookkeeping service includes the following:
- Reconcile bank accounts (incl. foreign currency accounts)
- Process all supplier and customer invoices and reconcile control accounts
- Process journals to reflect accruals and prepayments, etc
- Prepare trial balance and analysis
Our accounting service includes the following:
- Prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly management accounts pack including detailed analysis
- Prepare cash flow forecast
- Prepare and submit financial statements
Cindele Ltd will be pleased to relieve you of the burden of processing your payroll and offers a complete and cost-effective service. We will do all the calculations, make all the necessary submissions and advise you of what to pay and when. You can get on with running your business in the knowledge that your payroll is being managed properly and that your business is compliant.
Our services in this area cover:
- PAYE scheme registration
- Payroll processing
- Advising you of the requirements for offering stakeholder pensions to your employees
- Supply security payslips and advise on how much PAYE and NIC to pay the Inland Revenue
- Electronic payment of employees salaries if required
- Tax efficient remuneration planning
- Dealing with the Inland Revenue
- Preparing forms P45 when an employee leaves
- Preparation of year-end returns P35 and P60/P14’s, and filing with the Inland Revenue in advance of the statutory deadlines
- Performing PAYE/NIC reviews prior to a control visit
- Preparing forms P11d and calculating class 1a NIC liability
- Advising you in relation to the payroll implications of IR35
We understand that preparing and submitting VAT Returns can be an onerous task for most businesses. However, at Cindele we can save you the hassle by preparing and submitting your monthly or quarterly VAT Returns.
We provide an efficient, cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration and de-registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Completing VAT returns
- Online submissions
- Negotiating with HMRC regarding disputes, and representing you at VAT tribunals
We also provide a VAT health check service to review the VAT administration of our clients where the work has not been undertaken by Cindele Ltd.
Corporate tax services
Corporation tax represents a substantial part of a business' trading costs and although every profitable business in the UK has to pay tax, some small businesses pay more tax than is necessary. We will examine your company's potential tax liabilities and prepare a plan to manage these in the most efficient way in order to avoid paying more tax than you need to.
We offer a range of services to help you minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation.
Our services in this area include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital/revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance, including corporation tax and self assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
At Cindele Ltd we can efficiently and effectively deal with issues such as the day to day running of self-assessment, the differing treatment of income and expenses, claiming reliefs such as Research and Development tax credits and maximising capital allowance claims.
Careful planning can save you thousands of pounds in tax. By working closely with you we can look at ways to legitimately save you money. We undertake to carry out routine tax work on time so that tax returns are prepared and filed before their due dates.
The way in which your personal and company affairs are structured can have a massive impact on the amount of tax you pay. We will develop a personalised tax planning strategy for you which will ensure that you pay only the tax that is due.
Self-assessment & tax compliance
At Cindele Ltd we can advise on tax saving opportunities and ensure compliance matters are dealt with in a timely manner. We at Cindele can save you a lot of time, worry and money by handling your self-assessment return. We will prepare all the necessary computations, complete your return and even offer some great tips on how to minimise your tax liability going forward.
Our annual service includes:
- Preparation of your self-assessment return based on the information provided
- Calculation of your resulting tax liability
- Reducing your payments on account as appropriate
- Obtaining and checking your tax refund (if applicable)
- Submission of the return to HMRC
- Checking and amending PAYE codes as appropriate
- Annual correspondence to include payment reminders and information chasers as appropriate
- Annual correspondence with HMRC and 3rd parties as required
- Advice on any applicable tax mitigation opportunities
We will act as your agent, dealing direct with HMRC on your behalf and should you be selected for a self- assessment enquiry, act for you at any meetings.
Monitoring and controlling the financial performance of your company is really important and the provision of regular management information is vital to the continued success of your business. Our financial review provides a window into the health and performance of your business and gives you an opportunity to react quickly to any changes that appear on the horizon.
At Cindele Ltd we are as passionate about growing your business into a success as you are and our support for you stretches far beyond the essential compliance services. We aim to be your business partners, working with you to ensure the best possible chance of success. We want to help improve your bottom line, not just tell you what it is!
Areas where we can assist you include:
- Business start-up planning and advice
- Raising business finance
- Strategic planning
- Financial management
- Financial information systems
- Cash flow forecasting and management
- Efficient billing and cash collection
- Long term plans for your business and your exit
… and much more. Contact us for more information and advice.